There are two ways to delete issue in YouTrack:
- click "Delete issue" button from full screen issue view
- use "delete" command in Command Dialog
However, if you delete issues with attachments, you may observe known problem https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/JT-28343. Fix will be delivered within one of next YouTrack releases.
Please, use following workaround to delete issues permanently:
- create new project, say, "Removing issues"
- on Issues list, select all issues you would like to remove
- start typing a command: move (select "Removing issues" project from auto-completion) and click Apply.
- navigate to Administration> Projects> Removing issues> Delete project.
Target issues permanently along with entire project.
Delete issues action cannot be undo. Thus, issues can be restored only within entire YouTrack instance as per procedure procedure .