1. Access the JetBrains eStore in one of the following ways:
- Click the Buy now button from the email reminder; OR
- Click the Change Your Plan button from our Buy page. Provide your domain and click Get Verification Email. Then click the link included in the verification email to change your plan; OR
- Click the Upgrade your plan button from your instance: Settings -> Global.
2. Choose the appropriate plan and either Monthly or Yearly subscription type. Click Subscribe.
You can subscribe to any commercial plan, regardless of the actual number of users created during your trial period. If your number of users exceeds the license limit, extra users will be randomly banned.
Please notice that when you choose Monthly subscription, every month you will be automatically charged the monthly fee for your plan.
When choosing Yearly subscription, you can save 2 months' worth of fees. You will be charged automatically for the next year, with the email notice prior.
3. Complete and confirm the Order Checkout form:
a. Check your subscription details: domain, plan, and monthly/yearly subscription.
b. Provide your billing details (for yourself or your company).
c. Choose a payment method:
- Credit card – Enter your credit card details. This is an SSL-encrypted payment. We do not store your card details. You're safe.
- PayPal – you will be redirected to PayPal where you should sign in to make the payment.
- Local payment provider (for example, WebMoney) – you will be redirected to a safe third-party service where you can pay with your local payment provider account.
d. Click the Confirm Payment button.
4. Make the payment via your PayPal account or a local payment provider. If paying with a credit card, you will be immediately redirected to the Confirmation page.
5. Verify your order details on the Order Confirmation page, and you're good to go!
We'll send you two emails: one with your purchase details and another with the invoice.
Note: Your plan will be upgraded within the next 24 hours automatically. If you want to upgrade your plan immediately, navigate to Settings -> More -> Global and click 'Try to refresh plan manually'.